Monday, September 30, 2013

Just mumbling ~

Sounds old fashioned, I'm typing this again. Its been a while fellas, its 5:03am in the morning, I'm wide awake, being a multitasking me again. Reading, listening music, folding that mountain of clothes and sometimes taking my own break sipping a light tea. It's nothing really, just I feel like spilling my words here again- life is now challenging. I am working as a banker(basically a customer service in so called-call centre) at the foreign Malaysian bank which highly to develop my patience towards various of people demand. It was challenging, really, and its far away from what I studied before, but unconsciously provide me an art of understanding human characteristics which giving me ideas in producing work of art. Ya really, I am painting again this October. Its been so long~ and my skills were faded by time. I have now 2 sisters staying with me. And I have to move from one place to another due to room mate moving out and so and so. My car was just out from workshop due to accident. My road tax expired. What's more? I hope by any chances the barriers will not weaken my spirits towards this life journey:'). Another random talk, I accidentally found my other half blog tonight, so I was like okay pffttt he never mentioned about this when I told him I used to have this blog active. My impression was aw yeah his blog were cool even though it was last posted on 2008 i think so. Aha. He used to be a random thoughts blogger just like me ; ). As Final distance song by Utada Hikaru stops I will be publishing this post. Goodnight beautiful & handsome. Sleepwell ☆


Only GOD knew why~

No comments: